1. Khalilzadeh M, Azali Alamdari K, Choobineh S, Ebadi Shirmard B, Ghahramani M. Effects of aerobic training with low and intermediate intensity on appetite, body weight, exercise energy expenditure and plasma ghrelin level in relatively thin and obese sedentary women. Iranian J Nutr Sci Food Technol. 2011; 6 (1): 1- 10.
2. Atashak S, Azarbayjani M, Sharafi H. Effect of three-month progressive resistance training on leptin and Interleukin-6 concentration in obese men. Pajoohandeh J. 2011; 16 (4): 154- 161.
3. Saghebjoo M. The influence of circuit resistance training intensity on ghrelin to obestatin ratio of plasma in healthy young women. Iranian J Endocrinol Metab. 2011; 12 (6): 626- 632.
4. Soori R, Ranjbar K, Salehian O, Eslam D. The effect of high interval intensity training on plassma soluble intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (sicam-1) in sedentary obese male. Sport Biosci. 2013; 5: 91- 102.
5. Fuster V, Ross R, Topol E. Atherosclerosis and coronary artery disease:. 1, editor: Lippincott-Raven Publishers; 1996.
6. Samaniego F, Markham PD, Gendelman R, Gallo RC, Ensoli B. Inflammatory cytokines induce endothelial cells to produce and release basic fibroblast growth factor and to promote Kaposi's sarcoma-like lesions in nude mice. J Immunol. 1997; 158 (4): 1887- 1894.
7. Esposito K, Pontillo A, Di Palo C, Giugliano G, Masella M, Marfella R, et al. Effect of weight loss and lifestyle changes on vascular inflammatory markers in obese women: a randomized trial. Jama J. 2003; 289 (14): 1799- 1804.
8. Rector RS, Turk JR, Sun GY, Guilford BL, Toedebusch BW, McClanahan MW, et al. Short-term lifestyle modification alters circulating biomarkers of endothelial health in sedentary, overweight adults. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2006; 31 (5): 512- 517.
9. Mora S, Lee IM, Buring JE, Ridker PM. Association of physical activity and body mass index with novel and traditional cardiovascular biomarkers in women. JAMA. 2006; 295 (12): 1412- 1419.
10. Hejazi SM, Abrishami LH, Mohammad Khani J, Boghrabadi V. The effects of 8-week aerobic exercises on serum levels of cell adhesion molecules among middle-aged women. Adv Stud Biol. 2013; 5 (6): 279- 289.
11. Kahkha H, Nasrabadi R, Nuraeinjar M. Effect of Twelve weeks aerobic training on selected molecules 1, TNF-α, CRP, ICAM-1, VCAM-1 type 2 diabetes in middle-aged women. J Sci Res Development. 2015; 2 (1): 154- 157.
12. Nayebi Far S. Effect of resistance and aerobic exercise on soluble intercellular adhesion molecule and serum lipid profile of overweight women. J Sport Biomotor Sci. 2010; 2 (4): 77- 87.
13. Buttar HS, Li T, Ravi N. Prevention of cardiovascular diseases: Role of exercise, dietary interventions, obesity and smoking cessation. Experimental Clin Cardiol. 2005; 10 (4): 229.
14. Kromhout D, Menotti A, Kesteloot H, Sans S. Prevention of coronary heart disease by diet and lifestyle: evidence from prospective cross-cultural, cohort, and intervention studies. Circulation. 2002; 105 (7): 893- 898.
15. Sternfeld B, Ainsworth BE, Quesenberry JrC. Physical activity patterns in a diverse population of women. Prev Med. 1999; 28 (3): 313- 323.
16. Noushabadi A, Abedi B. Effects of combination training on insulin resistance index and some inflammatory markers in inactive men. Horizon Med Sci. 2012; 18 (3): 95- 105.
17. Tofighi A, Ghafari G. Effect of aerobic training with Omega-3 consumption on soluble adhesion molecules in the obese women. Tabriz Med Sci Univ J. 2014; 36 (1): 20.
18. Kargarfard M, Lam ET, Shariat A, Asle Mohammadi M, Afrasiabi S, Shaw I, et al. Effects of endurance and high intensity training on ICAM-1 and VCAM-1 levels and arterial pressure in obese and normal weight adolescents. Physician Sportsmed. 2016; 44 (3): 208- 216.
19. Nikbakht H, Gaeini A, Salamat K. The effect of endurance training on serum adhesion molecules in overweight men. J Kurdistan Univ Med Sci. 2016; 21 (3): 12- 18.
20. Ranković G, Miličić B, Savić T, Đinđić B, Mančev Z, Pešić G. Effects of physical exercise on inflammatory parameters and risk for repeated acute coronary syndrome in patients with ischemic heart disease. Vojnosanitetski Pregled. 2009; 66 (1): 44- 48.
21. Wannamethee SG, Lowe GD, Shaper AG, Rumley A, Lennon L, Whincup PH. Associations between cigarette smoking, pipe/cigar smoking, and smoking cessation, and haemostatic and inflammatory markers for cardiovascular disease. Eur Heart J. 2005; 26 (17): 1765- 1773.
22. Parissis JT, Filippatos G, Nikolaou V, Adamopoulos S. Cytokines and anti-cytokine therapeutic approaches to chronic heart failure. Eur J Int Med. 2002; 13 (6): 356- 364.
23. Maeda S, Tanabe T, Otsuki T, Sugawara J, Iemitsu M, Miyauchi T, et al. Moderate regular exercise increases basal production of nitric oxide in elderly women. Hypertension Res. 2004; 27 (12): 947- 953.
24. Piro M, Giubilato G, Pinnelli M, Giordano PS, Biasucci L. Endothelium and inflammation. Panminerva Med. 2005; 47 (2): 75- 80.
25. Ziccardi P, Nappo F, Giugliano G, Esposito K, Marfella R, Cioffi M, et al. Reduction of inflammatory cytokine concentrations and improvement of endothelial functions in obese women after weight loss over one year. Circulation. 2002; 105 (7): 804- 809.
26. Soori R, Rezaeian N, Montazeri H. Effects of resistance and endurance training on coronary heart disease biomarker in sedentary obese women. Iranian J Endocrinol Metab. 2011; 13 (2): 179- 189.
27. Lerch PG, Spycher MO, Doran JE. Reconstituted high density lipoprotein (rHDL) modulates platelet activity in vitro and ex vivo. Thromb Haemostasis. 1998; 79 (02): 316- 320.
28. Monazamnezhad A, Habibi A, Majdinasab N, Ghalvand A. The effects of aerobic exercise on lipid profile and body composition in women with multiple sclerosis. Jundishapur J Chronic Disease Care. 2015; 4 (1): e4281.
29. Miele EM, Headley SA, Germain M, Joubert J, Herrick S, Milch C, et al. High-density lipoprotein particle pattern and overall lipid responses to a short-term moderate-intensity aerobic exercise training intervention in patients with chronic kidney disease. Clin Kidney J. 2017; 10 (4): 524- 531.
30. Mir E, Fathei M, Sayeedi MM, Hejazi K. The effect of eight weeks combined training (aerobic- resistance) on homocysteine, C- reactive protein and lipid profile in inactive elderly men. Med J Tabriz Univ Med Sci Health Services. 2015; 36 (6): 2- 10.
31. Mougios V. Exercise biochemistry. 1, editor: Human Kinetics; 2006.
32. Robergs RA, Ghiasvand F, Parker D. Biochemistry of exercise-induced metabolic acidosis. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Compar Physiol. 2004; 287 (3): R502- R516.
33. Linda M, Hemura S. Lipid and lipoprotein prfile, cordiovascular Fitness, boody composition and deit during and after resistance , aerobic and combination training in young women. Eur J Appl physiol. 2000; 82: 451- 458.