1. Nourshahi M, Rostami S, Khodagholi F. Effect of eight weeks sprint interval training on myogenin rate in aged rats skeletal muscle tissue. Med J Tabriz Uni Med Sci. 2017; 39 (3): 76- 82.
2. Salehpoor M, Nourshahi M, Tahmasebi V, Alizadeh R. Effects of acute circuit resistance exercise on plasma myogenin and myostatin levels. Physrev. 2013; 12: 937- 946.
3. Bahram M E, Pourvaghar M J. The effect of 10 weeks of resistance training on serum myostatin and body composition levels in obese adolescents. Qom Univ Med Sci J. 2017; 11 (4): 43- 51.
4. McCroskery S, Thomas M, Maxwell L, Sharma M, Kambadur R. Myostatin negatively regulates satellite cell activation and self-renewal. J Cell Biol. 2003; 162 (6): 1135- 1147.
5. Woo J. Sarcopenia. Clin Geriatr Med. 2017; 33 (3): 305- 314.
6. Attarzadeh Hosseini SR, Motahari Rad M, Moien Neia N. The effect of two different intensities resistance training on muscle growth regulatory myokines in sedentary young women. J Arak Uni Med Sci. 2016; 19 (7): 56- 65.
7. Saremi A, Gheraati M. The Effect of resistance training on serum myostatin level and insulin resistance in obese-overweight men. IJARBS. 2010; 2 (4): 93- 108.
8. Ryan AS, Li G, Blumenthal JB, Ortmeyer HK. Aerobic exercise with weight loss decreases skeletal muscle myostatin expression and improves insulin
sensitivity in older adults. Obesity (Silver Spring). 2013; 21 (7): 1350- 1356.
9. askarpour kabir M, kordi M, shabkhiz F. The effects of two kinds of resistance training and detraining on serum levels of myostatin, cortisol, testosterone and muscle strength of non- athlete men. IJARBS. 2015; 7 (2): 311- 328.
10. Jafari Sardouei S, Nikouei R, Sheibani V. Serial-time effect of resistance training on TGF-β1 expression and muscle hypertrophy in male Wistar rats. JAEP. 2016; 11 (22): 131- 146.
11. Watson EL, Viana JL, Wimbury D, Martin N, Greening NJ, Barratt J, Smith AC. The Effect of resistance exercise on inflammatory and myogenic markers in patients with chronic kidney disease. Front Physiol. 2017; 28 (8): 541.
12. bagheri M, Bambaeichi E, Esfarjani F, Sattar M. The effect of 8 weeks of water training on growth hormone and insulin- like growth factor in children. IJARBS. 2013; 4 (14): 21- 36.
13. Bish LT, Sleeper MM, Forbes SC, Morine KJ, Reynolds C, Singletary GE, et al. Long-term systemic myostatin inhibition via liver-targeted gene transfer in golden retriever muscular dystrophy. HGTB. 2011; 22: 1499- 509.
14. Burke LM, Cox GR, Cummings NK, Desbrow B. Guidelines for daily carbohydrate intake: do athletes achieve them. Sports Med. 2001; 31 (4): 267- 299.
15. Cooke W, Carter J. Strength training does not affect vagal–cardiac control or cardiovagal baroreflex sensitivity in young healthy subjects. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2005; 93 (5): 719- 725.
16. Blau HM, Brazelton T, Weimann J. The evolving concept of a stem cell- entity or function?. Cell. 2001; 105 (7): 829- 841.
17. Ekaza DJ. The myostatin gene: physiology and pharmacological relevance. JCOPH. 2007; 7: 1- 8.
18. Allen DL, Unterman TG. Regulation of myostatin expression and myoblast differentiation by FoxO and SMAD transcription factors. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol. 2007; 292: 188- 199.
19. Lundberg TR, Fernandez- Gonzalo R, Gustafsson T, Tesch PA. Aerobic exercise alters skeletal muscle molecular responses to resistance exercise. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2012; 44 (9): 1680- 1688.
20. Clarke MS, Feeback DL. Mechanical load induces sarcoplasmic wounding and FGF release in differentiated human skeletal muscle cultures. FASEB J. 1996; 10 (4): 502- 509.
21. Bazyler CD, Mizuguchi S, Zourdos MC, Sato K, Kavanaugh AA, DeWeese BH, et al. Characteristics of a national level female weightlifter peaking for competition: a case study. J Strength Cond Res. 2017; 1- 27.
22. Heisterberg MF, Andersen JL, Schjerling
P, Bülow J, Lauersen JB, Roeber HL, et al. Effect of losartan on the acute response of human elderly skeletal muscle to exercise. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2017; 50 (2): 225- 235.
23. Hittel DS, Axelson M, Sarna N, Shearer J, Huffman KM, Kraus WE. Myostatin decreases with aerobic exercise and associates with insulin resistance. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2010; 42 (11): 2023- 2029.
24. Souza MJ, Leidy HJ, O'Donnell E, Lasley B, Williams NI. Fasting ghrelin levels in physically active women: relationship with menstrual disturbances and metabolic hormones. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2004; 89: 3536- 3542.
25. Jensky NE, Sims JK, Dieli- Conwright CM, Sattler FR, Rice JC, Schroeder ET. Exercise does not influence myostatin and follistatin mRNA expression in young women. Nsca Jscr. 2010; 24 (2): 522.