1. Galassetti P, Larson J, Iwanaga K, Salsberg SL, Eliakim A, Pontello A. Effect of a high-fat meal on the growth hormone response to exercise in children. J Pediatr Endocrinol Metab. 2006; 19 (6): 777- 786.
2. Cappon JP, Ipp E, Brasel J ,Cooper D. Acute effects of high fat and high glucose meals on the growth hormone response to exercise. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1993; 76 (6): 1418- 1422.
3. Binder G, Wittekindt N, Ranke MB. Noonan syndrome: genetics and responsiveness to growth hormone therapy. Horm Res Paediatr. 2007; 67 (Suppl. 1): 45- 49.
4. Coutant R, Bouhours-Nouet N. Endocrine control and regulation of growth hormone: an overview. in: Preedy VR, editor. Handbook of Growth and Growth Monitoring in Health and Disease. New York: Springer Science & Business Media. 2011.
5. Kosarian M, Javan prast S, Valayee N. A study comparing response to growth hormone in two groups of children. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci. 2001; 11 (30): 1- 7.
6. Broglio F, Benso A, Gottero C, Prodam F, Grottoli S, Tassone F, et al. Effects of glucose, free fatty acids or arginine load on the GH‐releasing activity of ghrelin in humans. Clin Endocrinol. 2002; 57 (2): 265- 271.
7. Prior SJ, Jenkins NT, Brandauer J, Weiss EP, Hagberg JM. Aerobic exercise training increases circulating insulin-like growth factor binding protein–1 concentration, but does not attenuate the reduction in circulating insulin-like growth factor binding protein–1 after a high-fat meal. Metabolism. 2012; 61 (3): 310- 316.
8. Felsing NE, Brasel J, Cooper DM. Effect of low and high intensity exercise on circulating growth hormone in men. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1992; 75 (1): 157- 162.
9. Pritzlaff CJ, Wideman L, Weltman JY, Abbott RD, Gutgesell ME, Hartman ML, et al. Impact of acute exercise intensity on pulsatile growth hormone release in men. J Appl Physiol. 1999; 87 (2): 498- 504.
10. Stokes K. Growth hormone responses to sub-maximal and sprint exercise. Growth Horm IGF Res. 2003; 13 (5): 225- 238.
11. Ross JG, Dotson CO, Gilbert GG, Katz SJ. New standards for fitness measurement. J Phys Educ Recreat Dance. 1985; 56 (1): 62- 66.
12. Mohr M, Krustrup P, Nielsen JJ, Nybo L, Rasmussen MK, Juel C, et al. Effect of two different intense training regimens on skeletal muscle ion transport proteins and fatigue development. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2007; 292 (4): R1594- R1602.
13. Bassami M, MacLaren DP, Ahmadizad S, Doran D. Effects of mixed isoenergetic meals on fat and carbohydrate metabolism during exercise in older men. J Nutr Metab. 2011; 2011.
14. Shin Y-H, Jung H-L, Ryu J-W, Kim P-S, Ha T-Y, An J-Y, et al. Effects of a pre-exercise meal on plasma growth hormone response and fat oxidation during walking. Prev Nutr Food Sci. 2013; 18 (3): 175.
15. Wahl P. Hormonal and metabolic responses to high intensity interval training. J Sports Med Doping Stud. 2013; 3 (1): e132.
16. Fisher G, Foster B, Pascoe DD. Acute
regulation of IGF-1 by differential binding protein expression, inhibition, and proteolysis: 2411. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2009; 41 (5): 337.
17. Bideci A, Çamurdan O. Physiology of growth hormone secretion. J Clin Res Ped Endo. 2009; 1: 1- 7.
18. Ööpik V, Timpmann S, Kreegipuu K, Unt E, Tamm M. Heat acclimation decreases the growth hormone response to acute constant-load exercise in the heat. Growth Horm IGF Res. 2014; 24 (1): 2- 9.
19. Timlin MT, Pereira MA. Breakfast frequency and quality in the etiology of adult obesity and chronic diseases. Nutr Rev. 2007; 65 (6): 268- 281.
20. Schusdziarra V, Hausmann M, Wittke C, Mittermeier J, Kellner M, Naumann A, et al. Impact of breakfast on daily energy intake-an analysis of absolute versus relative breakfast calories. Nutr J. 2011; 10 (1): 5.
21. Meksawan K, Venkatraman JT ,Awad AB, Pendergast DR. Effect of dietary fat intake and exercise on inflammatory mediators of the immune system in sedentary men and women. J Am Coll Nutr. 2004; 23 (4): 331- 340.
22. Nemet D, Oh Y, Kim H-S, Hill M, Cooper DM. Effect of intense exercise on inflammatory cytokines and growth mediators in adolescent boys. Pediatrics. 2002; 110 (4): 681- 689.
23. Tsigos C, Papanicolaou DA, Kyrou I, Defensor R, Mitsiadis CS, Chrousos GP. Dose-dependent effects of recombinant human interleukin-6 on glucose regulation. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1997; 82 (12): 4167- 4170.