1. Harari G, Green MS, Zelber-Sagi S. Estimation and development of 10-and 20-year cardiovascular mortality risk models in an industrial male workers database. Prev Med. 2017; 103: 26- 32.
2. Teo KK, Dokainish H. The emerging epidemic of cardiovascular risk factors and atherosclerotic disease in developing countries. Canadian J Cardiol. 2017; 33 (3): 358- 365.
3. Ghorpade AG, Shrivastava SR, Kar SS, Sarkar S, Majgi SM, Roy G. Estimation of the cardiovascular risk using world health organization/ international society of hypertension (WHO/ISH) risk prediction charts in a rural population of South India. Int J Health Policy Manag. 2015; 4 (8): 531.
4. Rezaeian M, Dehdarinejad A, Esmaili Nadimi A, Tabatabaie S. Geographical epidemiology of deaths due to cardiovascular diseases in counties of Kerman province. Iranian J Epidemiol. 2008; 4 (1): 35- 41.
5. Pandey A, Swift DL, McGuire DK, Ayers CR, Neeland IJ, Blair SN, et al. Metabolic effects of exercise training among fitness nonresponsive patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: the HART-D study. Diabetes Care. 2015: dc142378.
6. Abedi B, Poorfahkimi Abarghu J, Ghadami A, Amini Rarani S. The effects of resistance training and green tea supplementation on lipid profile and insulin resistance in obese and overweight men. Compl Med J Faculty Nurs Midwifery. 2017; 7 (1): 1767- 1776.
7. Shahidi F, Moonikh K. Effects of pomegranate seed oil followed by resistance exercise on insulin resistance and lipid profile in non-athletic men. Feyz J. 2017; 21 (3): 224- 231.
8. Nuhu JM, Maharaj SS. Influence of a mini-trampoline rebound exercise program on insulin resistance, lipid profile and central obesity in individuals with type 2 diabetes. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2017; 58 (4): 503- 509.
9. Ramezani A, Gaeini A, Hosseini M, Mohammadi J. Effect of endurance, strength and combined training on lipid profile, insulin resistance, and serum adiponectin levels in inactive obese children. Armaghane Danesh J. 2016; 21 (7): 641- 654.
10. Choi K, Kim T, Yoo H, Lee K, Cho G, Hwang T, et al. Effect of exercise training on A‐FABP, lipocalin‐2 and RBP4 levels in obese women. Clin Endocrin. 2009; 70 (4): 569- 574.
11. Jain S. Ethnobotany and research in medicinal plants in India. Ethnobot Search New Drugs. 1994; 185: 153- 168.
12. Choi SH, Zhao ZS, Lee YJ, Kim SK, Kim DJ, Ahn CW, et al. The different mechanisms of insulin sensitizers to prevent type 2 diabetes in OLETF rats. Diabetes Metab Res Rev. 2007; 23 (5): 411- 418.
13. Wang X, Greilberger J, Ledinski G, Kager G, Paigen B, Jürgens G. The hypolipidemic natural product Commiphora mukul and its component guggulsterone inhibit oxidative modification of LDL. Atherosclerosis. 2004; 172 (2): 239- 246.
14. Mary N, Babu B, Padikkala J. Antiatherogenic effect of Caps HT2, a herbal Ayurvedic medicine formulation. Phytomedicine. 2003; 10 (6/7): 474.
15. Cui J, Huang L, Zhao A, Lew J-L, Yu J, Sahoo S, et al. Guggulsterone is an FXR antagonist in coactivator association assays but acts to enhance transcription of bile salt export pump. J Biol Chem. 2003; 2: 11- 18.
16. Mâsse LC, de Niet JE. Sources of validity evidence needed with self-report measures of physical activity. J Phys Act Health. 2012; 9 (s1): S44- S55.
17. Garber CE, Blissmer B, Deschenes MR, Franklin BA, Lamonte MJ, Lee I-M, et al. American college of sports medicine position stand. Quantity and quality of exercise for developing and maintaining cardiorespiratory, musculoskeletal, and neuromotor fitness in apparently healthy adults: guidance for prescribing exercise. Med Sci Sports Exe. 2011; 43 (7): 1334- 1359.
18. Matthews DR, Hosker JP, Rudenski AS, Naylor BA, Treacher DF, Turner RC. Homeostasis model assessment: insulin resistance and beta-cell function from fasting plasma glucose and insulin concentrations in man. Diabetologia. 1985; 28 (7): 412- 419.
19. de Groot PCE, Hjeltnes N, Heijboer AC, Stal W, Birkeland K. Effect of training intensity on physical capacity, lipid profile and insulin sensitivity in early rehabilitation of spinal cord injured individuals. Spinal Cord. 2012; 41: 673.
20. Marson EC, Delevatti RS, Prado AK, Netto N, Kruel LF. Effects of aerobic, resistance, and combined exercise training on insulin resistance markers in overweight or obese children and adolescents: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Prev Med. 2016; 93: 211- 218.
21. Yu J, Zheng J, Liu XF, Feng ZL, Zhang XP, Cao LL, et al. Exercise improved lipid metabolism and insulin sensitivity in rats fed a high-fat diet by regulating glucose transporter 4 (GLUT4) and musclin expression. Brazilian J Med Biol Res. 2016; 49 (5): e5129.
22. Philippe M, Krusmann PJ, Mersa L, Eder EM, Gatterer H, Melmer A, et al. Acute effects of concentric and eccentric exercise on glucose metabolism and interleukin-6 concentration in healthy males. Biol Sport. 2016; 33 (2): 153- 158.
23. Philippe M, Junker G, Gatterer H, Melmer A, Burtscher M. Acute effects of concentric and eccentric exercise matched for energy expenditure on glucose metabolism in healthy females: a randomized crossover trial. Springer Plus. 2016; 5 (1): 1455.
24. Posadzki P, AlBedah AM, Khalil MM, AlQaed MS. Complementary and alternative medicine for lowering blood lipid levels: A systematic review of systematic reviews. Compl Ther Med. 2016; 29: 141- 151.
25. Kazeminasab F, Marandi M, Ghaedi K, Esfarjani F, Moshtaghian J. Effects of a 4- week aerobic exercise on lipid profile and expression of LXRalpha in rat liver. Cell J. 2017; 19 (1): 45- 49.
26. Kazeminasab F, Marandi M, Ghaedi K, Esfarjani F, Moshtaghian J. Endurance training enhances LXRalpha gene expression in Wistar male rats. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2013; 113 (9): 2285- 2290.
27. Nybo L, Sundstrup E, Jakobsen MD, Mohr M, Hornstrup T, Simonsen L, et al. High-intensity training versus traditional exercise interventions for promoting health. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2010; 42 (10): 1951- 1958.
28. O'Donovan G, Owen A, Bird SR, Kearney EM, Nevill AM, Jones DW, et al. Changes in cardiorespiratory fitness and coronary heart disease risk factors following 24 wk of moderate- or high-intensity exercise of equal energy cost. J Appl Physiol. 2005; 98 (5): 1619- 1625.
29. Wang Y, Xu D. Effects of aerobic exercise on lipids and lipoproteins. Lipids Health Dis. 2017; 16 (1): 132.
30. Engbers MJ, van Hylckama Vlieg A, Rosendaal FR. Venous thrombosis in the elderly: incidence, risk factors and risk groups. JTH. 2010; 8 (10): 2105- 2112.
31. Kraus WE, Houmard JA, Duscha BD, Knetzger KJ, Wharton MB, McCartney JS, et al. Effects of the amount and intensity of exercise on plasma lipoproteins. New England J Med. 2002; 347 (19): 1483- 1492.