1. De Nardi M, La Torre A, Barassi A, Ricci C, Banfi G. Effects of cold-water immersion and contrast-water therapy after training in young soccer players. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2011; 51 (4): 609- 615.
2. Ascensão A, Leite M, Rebelo AN, Magalhäes S, Magalhäes J. Effects of cold water immersion on the recovery of physical performance and muscle damage following a one-off soccer match. J Sports Sci. 2011; 29 (3): 217- 225.
3. Rowsell GJ, Coutts AJ, Reaburn P, Hill- Haas S. Effect of post-match cold-water immersion on subsequent match running performance in junior soccer players during tournament play. J Sports Sci. 2011; 29 (1): 1- 6.
4. Moreira A, Costa EC, Coutts AJ, Nakamura FY, Silva DA, Aoki MS. Cold water immersion did not accelerate recovery after a futsal match. Rev Bras Med Esporte. 2015; 21 (1): 40- 43.
5. Rowsell GJ, Coutts AJ, Reaburn P, Hill- Haas S. Effects of cold-water immersion on physical performance between successive matches in high-performance junior male soccer players. J Sports Sci. 2009; 27 (6): 565- 573.
6. Ingram J, Dawson B, Goodman C, Wallman K, Beilby J. Effect of water immersion methods on post-exercise recovery from simulated team sport exercise. J Sci Med Sport. 2009; 12 (3): 417- 421.
7. Delextrat A, Calleja- González J, Hippocrate A, Clarke ND. Effects of sports massage and intermittent cold-water immersion on recovery from matches by basketball players. J Sports Sci. 2013; 31 (1): 11- 19.
8. Poppendieck W, Wegmann M, Ferrauti A, Kellmann M, Pfeiffer M, Meyer T. Massage and performance recovery: a meta-analytical review. Sports Med. 2016; 46 (2): 183- 204.
9. Kargarfard M, Lam ET, Shariat A, Shaw I, Shaw BS, Tamrin SB. Efficacy of massage on muscle soreness, perceived recovery, physiological restoration and physical performance in male bodybuilders. J Sports Sci. 2016; 34 (10): 959- 965.
10. Ramsbottom R, Brewer J, Williams C. A progressive shuttle run test to estimate maximal oxygen uptake. Br J Sports Med. 1988; 22 (4): 141- 144.
11. Goedecke JH, White NJ, Chicktay W, Mahomed H, Durandt J, Lambert MI. The effect of carbohydrate ingestion on performance during a simulated soccer
match. Nutrients. 2013; 5 (12): 5193- 5204.
12. Markovic G, Dizdar D, Jukic I, Cardinale M. Reliability and factorial validity of squat and countermovement jump tests. J Strength Cond Res. 2004; 18 (3): 551- 555.
13. Iaia FM, Fiorenza M, Perri E, Alberti G, Millet GP, Bangsbo J. The effect of two speed endurance training regimes on performance of soccer players. PloS One. 2015; 10 (9): e0138096.
14. Andersson HM, Raastad T, Nilsson J, Paulsen G, Garthe I, Kadi F. Neuromuscular fatigue and recovery in elite female soccer: effects of active recovery. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2008; 40 (2): 372- 380.
15. Kinugasa T, Kilding AE. A comparison of post-match recovery strategies in youth soccer players. J Strength Cond Res. 2009; 23 (5): 1402- 1407.
16. Montgomery PG, Pyne DB, Hopkins WG, Dorman JC, Cook K, Minahan CL. The effect of recovery strategies on physical performance and cumulative fatigue in competitive basketball. J Sports Sci. 2008; 26 (11): 1135- 1145.