1. Umphred D, Carlson C, Carlson C. Neurorehabilitation for the physical therapist assistant. 1st ed. SLACK. 2006.
2. Fauci B, Hauser K, Jameson L. Harrison's principle of internal medicine. 15th Ed. New York. McGraw Hill. 2001.
3. Taghi Lou L, Makvand Hoseini Sh, Sedaghat M. The Effect of mindfulness- based cognitive therapy on reduced perceived stress in MS patients. NPWIM. 2017; 5 (15): 5- 10.
4. Jandaghi F, Neshat-Doost HT, Kalantari M, Jabal-Ameli Sh. The effectiveness of cognitive- behavioral stress management group training on anxiety and depression of addicts under methadone maintenance therapy (MMT). J Clin Psychol. 2013; 4: 41- 50.
5. Berg K, Woo-dauphinee S, Williams JI, Gayton D. Measuring balance in the elderly: preliminary development of an instrunment. Phy Can. 1989; 41: 304- 311.
6. Kasser SL, Jacobs JV, Foley JT. A prospecthve evaluation of balance, gate and strength to predict falling in women with multiple sclerosis. Arch Phys Med Rehab. 2011; 92 (11): 1840- 1846.
7. Sosnoff JJ, Socie MJ, Boes MK, Sandroff BM, Pula JH. Mobility, balance and falls in persons with multiple sclerosis. PLoS ONE. 2011; 6 (11): e28021.
8. White LJ, McCoy SC, Castellano V, Gutierrez G, Stevens JE, Walter GA, et al. Resistance training improves strength and functional capacity in persons with multiple sclerosis. Mult Scler. 2004; 10 (6): 668- 674.
9. Hale L, Schou E, Piggot j, Littman A, Tumilty S. The effect of combined exercise program for people with Multiple sclerosis: a Case series. NZJP. 2003; 31 (3): 130- 138.
10. Giesser BS. Exercise and gait retraining in persons with multiple sclerosis. Ther Adv Neurol Disord. 2015; 8 (3): 123- 130.
11. Rampello A, Franceschini M, Piepoli M, Antenucci R, Lenti G, Olivieri D, et al. Effect of aerobic training on walking capacity and maximal exercise tolerance in patients with multiple sclerosis: A randomized crossover controlled study. Phys Ther. 2007; 87 (5): 545- 555.
12. Freeman J, Fox E, Gear M, Hough A. Pilates based core stability training in ambulant individuals with multiple sclerosis: protocol for a multi-centre randomised controlled trial Freeman et al. BMC Neurol. 2012; 12: 19.
13. Romberg A, Virtanen A, Ruutiainen J. Efects of a 6-month exercise program on patients with multiple sclerosis: a randomized study. Neurology.2004; 63: 2034- 2038.
14. Arastoo AA, Ahmadi A, Zahednejad Sh. The comparison of effect of 8 weeks aerobic and yoga training on physiological cost index in multiple sclerosis patients. IRCMJ. 2011; 10 (2): 153- 162.
15. Kileff J, Ashburn A. A poilt study of the effect of aerobic exercise on people with moderate disability multiple sclerosis. Clin Rehabil. 2005; 19: 165- 169.
16. Van den Berg M, Dawes H, Wade DT, Newman M, Burridge J, Izadi H, et al. Treadmill training for individuals with multiple sclerosis: a pilot randomised trial. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2006; 77 (4): 531- 233.
17. Dodd KJ, Taylor NF, Denisenko S, Parsad D. A qualitative analysis of a progressive resistance exercise programme for people with multiple sclerosis. Disabil Rehabil. 2006; 28: 1127- 1134.
18. De Souza-Teixeira F, Castilla S, Ayan C. Effect of resistance training in multiple sclerosis. Int J Sports Med. 2009; 30 (4): 245- 250.
19. Dalgas U, Stinger E, Jacobson J, Petersen T, Hansen HJ, Knudsen C, et al. Resistance training improves muscle strength and functional capacity in
multiple sclerosis. Neurology. 2009; 73 (18): 1478- 1484.
20. Christopher AF, Loenneke JP, Rossow LM, Thiebaud RS, Bemben MG. Methodological considerations for blood flow restricted resistance exercise. J Trainology. 2012; 1 (3): 14- 22.
21. Rasova K, Havrdova E, Brandejsky P, Zalisova M, Foubikova B, Martinkova P. Comparison of the influence of different rehabilitation programmes on clinical, spirometric and spiroergometric parameters in patients with multiple sclerosis. Mult Scler. 2006; 12: 227- 234.
22. Basereh A, Ebrahim Kh, Hovanloo F, Dehghan P, Khoramipour K. Effect of blood flow restriction deal during isometric exercise on growth hormone and testosterone active males. SPJ. 2017; 9 (33): 51- 68.
23. Nakajima T, Iida H, Kurano M, Takano H, Morita T, Meguro K, et al. Hemodynamic responses to simulated weightlessness of 24-h head down bed rest and KAATSU blood flow restriction. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2008; 104: 727– 737.
24. Donoghue D, Stokes EK. How much change is true change? the minimum detectable change of the Berg Balance Scale in elderly people. J Rehabil Med. 2009; 41 (5): 343- 346.
25. Schapiro R. Symptom management in multiple sclerosis. New York. 1987.
26. Broach E, Dattilo J. The Effect of aquatic therapy on strength of adults with multiple sclerosis. Ther Recreation J. 2003; 37 (3): 224- 239.
27. Housh DJ, Housh TJ, Johnson GO, Chu W. Hypertrophic response to unilateral concentric isokinetic resistance training. J Appl Physiol. 1992; 73: 65- 70
28. Takashi A, Kearns Ch F, Yoshiaki S. Muscle size and strength are increased following walk training with restricted venous blood flow from the leg muscle, Kaatsu- walk training. J Appl Physiol. 2006; 100: 1460- 1466.
29. Karabulut M, Abe T, Sato Y, Bemben MG. The effects of low intensity resistance training with vascular restriction on leg muscle strength in older men. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2010; 108: 147- 155.
30. Takarada Y, Tsuruta T, Ishii N. Cooperative effects of exercise and occlusive stimuli on muscular function in low-intensity resistance exercise with moderate vascular occlusion. Jpn J Physiol. 2004; 54: 585- 592.
31. Ismaili KJ. Encyclopedia human body. 10th Ed .Tehran: medical books Publications. 2012.
32. Hakkinen K, Pakarinen A. Muscle strength and serum testosterone, cortisol and SHBG concentration in middle aged and elderly men and women. Acta Physiol Scand. 1993; 148: 199- 207.
33. Yasuda T, Fukumura K, Tomaru T, Nakajima T. Thigh muscle size and vascular function after blood flow restricted elastic band training in older women. Oncotarget. 2016; 7 (23): 33595- 33607.
34. Cattaneo D, De Nuzzo C, Fascia T, Macalli M, Pisoni I, Cardini R. Risks of falls in subjects with multiple sclerosis. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2002; 83: 864- 867.
35. Shum way cook A, Woollacot M. Motor control: theory and practical applications. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. 2001.
36. Gribble PA, Hertel J. Consideration for normalizing measures of star excursion balance test. MPEES. 2003; 7 (2): 89- 100.