1. Oelkrug R, Polymeropoulos ET, Jastroch M. Brown adipose tissue: physiological function and evolutionary significance. J Comp Physiol. 2015; 185 (6): 587- 606.
2. Kakilashvili B, Zurabashvili DZ, Turabelidze DG, Shanidze LA, Parulava GK. The fatty acid composition of ordinary flax seed oil (Linum
usitatissimum L.) cultivated in Georgia and its byological activity. Georgian Med News. 2014; (227): 86- 88.
3. Cassani RS, Fassini PG, Silvah JH, Lima CM, Marchini JS. Impact of weight loss diet associated with flaxseed on inflammatory markers in men with cardiovascular risk factors: a clinical study. Nutr J. 2016; 15 (1): 59.
4. Mirfatahi M, Tabibi H, Nasrollahi A, Hedayati M. Effects of faxseed oil on serum lipids and lipoproteins in hemodialysis patients: a randomized controlled trial. Iran J Kidney Dis. 2016; 10 (6): 405- 412.
5. Ren GY, Chen CY, Chen GC, Chen WG, Pan A, Pan CW. Effect of flaxseed intervention on inflammatory marker c reactive Protein: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Nutr J. 2016; 8 (3): 136.
6. Grundy SM, Brewer HB, Cleeman JI, Smith SC, Lenfant C. Definition of metabolic syndrome: report of the national heart, Lung, and blood institute/american heart association conference on scientific issues related to definition. Arterio Thromb Vasc Biol. 2004; 24: e13- 18.
7. Zar A, Hosseini SA, Homaion A. Effect of eight- week aquagymnastic training on liver enzymes and lipid profile of middle- aged women. Qom Univ Med Sci J. 2016; 10 (7): 29- 37.
8. Akbaraly TN, Kivimaki M, Shipley MJ, Tabak AG, Jokela M, Virtanen M, et al. Metabolic syndrome over 10 years and cognitive functioning in late midlife: the Whitehall II study. Diabetes Care. 2010; 33: 84- 89.
9. Williams JJ, Palmer TM. Caveolae dependent signalling and cardiovascular disease. Biochem Soc Trans. 2014; 42 (2): 284- 288.
10. Shidfar. F, Rezaei KH, Hosseini SH, Heydari I. Effect of vitamin E on insulin resistance and cardiovascular diseases risk factors in metabolic syndrome. Health Serv Endo Meta Res Center. 2009; 10 (5): 445- 454.
11. Duman RS. Pathophysiology of depression: the concept of synaptic plasticity. Eur Psychiatr. 2002; 17: 306- 310.
12. Gerra G, Zaimovic A. Neuroendocrine responses to psychological stress in adolescents with anxiety disorder. Neuropsychobiology J. 2000; 42 (2): 82- 92.
13. Ramadoss J, Pastore MB, Magness RR. Endothelial caveolar subcellular domain regulation of endothelial nitric oxide synthase. Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol. 2013; 40 (11): 753- 764.
14. Fatouros IG, Tournis S, Leontsini D, Jamurtas AZ,Sxina M, Thomakos P. Leptin and adiponectin responses in overweight inactive elderly following resistance training and detraining are intensity related. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2005; 90: 5970- 5977.
15. Sell H, Eckel J. Chemotactic cytokines, obesity and type 2 diabetes: in vivo and in vitro evidence for a possible causal correlation?. Proc Nutr Soc. 2009; 68 (4): 378- 384.
16. Saremi A, Fazel Moslehabadi M, Parastesh M. Effects of twelve-week strength training on serum chemerin, TNF-α and CRP level in subjects with the metabolic syndrome. Iran J Endocrinol Metab. 2011; 536- 543.
17. Hammett CJ, Prapavessis H, Baldi JC, Varo N, Schoenbeck U, Ameratunga R, et al. Effects of exercise training on inflammatory markers associated with cardiovascular risk. Am Heart J. 2006; 151 (2): 367- 376.
18. Poudel- Tandukar K, Nanri A, Matsushita Y, Sasaki S, Ohta M, Sato M, Mizoue T. Dietary intakes of alpha-linolenic and linoleic acids are inversely associated with serum C-reactive protein levels among Japanese men. Nutr Res. 2009; 29 (6): 363- 370.
19. Lakka TA, Laaksonen DE. Physical activity in prevention and treatment of the metabolic syndrome. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2007; 32 (1): 76- 88.
20. Shavandi N. The effect of 10 weeks endurance training with flax seed supplementation on lipids and C-reactive protein in obese women. Medical Sci J. 2015; 2: 58- 66.
21. Quinn TJ, Klooster JR, Kenefick RW. Two short daily activity bouts vs one long bout: are health and fitness improvements similar over twelve and twenty-four weeks. J Strength Cond Res. 2006; 20 (1): 130- 135.
22. Jalali F, Hajian K, Baradaran M, Moghaddamnia AA. Effect of linseed (seed of flax) on blood lipid levels. Pajoo J. 2008; 13 (2): 13- 17.
23. Kaithwas G, Mukherjee A, Chaurasia AK, Majumdar D. Anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic activities of Linum usitatissimum L (flaxseed/linseed) fixed oil. Indian J Exp Biol. 2011; 49 (12): 932- 938.
24. Mohmoud K, Mansi S. The effects of ramadan fasting on the serum glucose and lipid profile among healthy jordanian students. Americ Appl Sci J. 2007; 4 (8): 565- 569.
25. Rezende TM, Sponton CH, Malagrino PA, Bezerra MA, Penteado CF, Zanesco A. Effect of exercise training on the cardiovascular and biochemical parameters in women with eNOS gene polymorphism. Arch Physiol Biochem. 2011; 117 (5): 265- 269.
26. Farshidfar GhR, Yousfi H, Asadi Noughabi F. The effect of ramadan fasting on hematocrit and blood biochemical Parameters. J Res Health Sci. 2006; 2 (6): 21- 27.
27. Lee IM, Rexrode KM, Cook NR, Manson JE, Buring JE. Physical activity and coronary heart disease in women: is "no pain, no gain" passé?. JAMA. 2011; 285: 1447- 1454.
28. Kelley GA, Sharpe Kelley K. Aerobic exercise and resting blood pressure in older adults: a meta-analytic review of randomized controlled trials. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2012; 56: M298- 303.
29. Narayani U, Sudhan PR. Effect of aerobic training on percentage of body total cholesterol and HDL-C among obese women. World J of Sport Sci. 2010; 3 (1): 33- 36.
30. Michel L. Blood lipid responses after continuous and accumulated aerobic exercise. Sport J. 2006; 245: 29- 54.
31. Altena TS, Michaelson JL, Ball SD, Guilford BL, Thomas TR. Lipoprotein subfraction changes after continuous or intermittent exercise training. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2006: 38 (2): 367- 372.
32. Sharma AM. Effects of exercise on plasma lipoproteins. N Engl J Med. 2003; 348: 1494- 1496.
33. Lalonde L, Gray-Donald K, Lowensteyn I, Marchand S, Dorais M, Michaels G, et al. Comparing the benefits of diet and exercise in the treatment of dyslipidemia. Prev Med. 2002; 35 (1): 16- 24.
34. Cornier MA, Dabelea D, Hernandez TL. The metabolic syndrome. Endocr Rev. 2008; 29: 777- 822.
35. Wilund Kr, Feeney A, Tomayko EJ, Weiss EP, Hagberg JM. Effect of endurance exercise training on markers of cholesterol absorption and synthesis. Physiol Res.
2009; 58 (4): 545- 552.
36. Lynn WD. The effects of exercise training and dietary supplementation on fat metabolism and body composition in obese women. Pitts Uni. 2006; 38 (5): 456- 463.
37. Buyukyazi G, Ulman C, Taneli F, Aksoy D, Tikiz H, Ari Z. The effect of an 8-week walking program on serum lipids, circulation matrix metalloproteinase-9 and tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase in post – menopausal women. Turk Biochem Dergisi. 2008: 33 (4): 154- 162.
38. Winzer C, Wagner O, Festa A, Schneider B, Roden M, Bancher- Todesca D, et al. Plasma adiponectin, insulin sensitivity, and subclinical inflammation in women with prior gestational diabetes mellitus. Diabetes Care. 2004; 27 (7): 1721- 1727.
39. Alekseeva RI, Sharafetdinov Kh, Plotnikova OA, Meshcheriakova VA, Mal'tsev GIu, Kulakova SN. Effects of a diet including linseed oil on clinical and metabolic parameters in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Vopr Pitan. 2000; 69 (6): 32- 35.
40. Matsushita K, Yatsuya H, Tamakoshi K, Wada K, Otsuka R, Zhang H, et al. Inverse association between adiponectin and C-reactive protein in substantially healthy Japanese men. Atherosclerosis J. 2006; 188 (1): 184- 189.