1. Benjamin EJ, Blaha MJ, Chiuve SE, Cushman M, Das SR, Muntner P. Heart disease and stroke statistics- 2017 Update: a report from the american heart association. Cir J. 2017; 135 (10): 146- 603.
2. Yongyi W, Min M, Bo X, Jianggui Sh, Chengxi W, Jidong L, et al. Inhibition of PKR protects against H2O2-induced injury on neonatal cardiac myocytes by attenuating apoptosis and inflammation. Sci Rep. 2016; 6: 38753.
3. Jafari A, Pourrazi H, Nikookheslat S, Baradaran B. Effect of exercise training on Bcl-2 and Bax gene expression in the rat heart. Tabriz Uni Med Sci. 2015; 3: 37- 53.
4. Montazeri F, Rahgozar S, Ghaedi K. Apoptosis and cytosolic organelles. GM. 2011; 9 (1): 2300- 2312.
5. Khoshtabiat L, Mahdavi M. The role of oxidative stress in proliferation and cell death. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci. 2015; 25 (127): 130- 145.
6. Accattato F, Greco M, Pullano SA, Carè I, Fiorillo AS, Pujia A, et al. Effects of acute physical exercise on oxidative stress and inflammatory status in young, sedentary obese subjects. PLoS ONE. 2017; 12 (6): 0178900.
7. Huang CY, Lin YY, Hsu C C, Cheng S M, Shyu WC, Ting H. Antiapoptotic effect of exercise training on ovariectomized rat hearts. J Appl Physiol. 2016; 121 (2): 457-465.
8. Lee SD, Shyu WC, Cheng IS, Kuo CH, Chan YS, Lin YM, et al. Effects of exercise training on cardiac apoptosis in obese rats. Res Support J. 2012; 23 (6): 566- 573.
9. Santana ET, Serra AJ, Junior JAS, Bocalini DS, Barauna VG, Krieger JE, et al. Aerobic exercise training induces an anti-apoptotic milieu in myocardial tissue. Motriz Rev Educ Fis. 2014; 20 (2): 12- 22.
10. Zoladz JA, Koziel A, Woyda- Ploszczyca A, Celichowski J, Jarmuszkiewicz W. Endurance training increases the efficiency of rat skeletal muscle mitochondria. Pflugers Archiv. 2016; 468 (10): 1709- 1724.
11. Kwak HB. Effects of aging and exercise training on apoptosis in the heart. J Exe Rehab. 2013; 9 (2): 212- 219.
12. Dillard CJ, Litov RE, Savin WM, Dumelin EE, Tappel AL. Effects of exercise, vitamin E,and ozone on pulmonary function and lipid peroxidation. J Appl Physiol. 1978; 45 (6): 927- 932.
13. Kislal FM, Dilmen U. Effect of different doses of vitamin D on osteocalcin and deoxypyridinoline in preterm infants. Pediatr Int, 2008; 50 (2): 204- 207.
14. Matinhomaee H, Zobeiri M, Azarbayjani MA, Azizbeigi K. The effect of vitamin D supplementation during resistance training on the markers of systemic inflammation in untrained males. SJKU. 2017; 21 (6): 89- 98.
15. Fasihi F, Alavi-Naeini A, Najafi M, Aghaye Ghazvini MR, Hasanzadeh A. The effects of vitamin D supplementation on the antioxidant serum level in 6-13 years old children with ADHD. Tehran Univ Med Sci J. 2017; 75 (8): 600- 608.
16. Radák Z, Sasvári M, Nyakas C, Pucsok J, Nakamoto H, Goto S. Exercise preconditioning against hydrogen peroxide-induced oxidative damage in proteins of rat myocardium, Arch Biochem Biophys. 2000; 376: 248- 251.
17. Li SF, Liu HX, Zhang YB, Yan YC, Li YP. The protective effects of alpha-ketoacids against oxidative stress on rat spermatozoa in vitro. Asian J Androl. 2010; 12: 247- 256.
18. Halder SK, Sharan C, Al-Hendy A. 1, 25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 treatment shrinks uterine leiomyoma tumors in the Eker rat model. Biol Reprod. 2012; 86: 116.
19. Husain K, Hazelrigg SR. Oxidative injury due to chronic nitric oxide synthase inhibition in rat: effect of regular exercise on the heart. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2002; 1587: 75- 82.
20. Araceli BP. Exercise as the Cornerstone of Cardiovascular Prevention. Rev Esp Cardiol. 2008; 61 (5): 514- 528.
21. Aguilo A, Tauler P, Guix MP, Jeffrey BB, Susan AM. Effect of exercise intensity and training on antioxidants and cholesterol profile in cyclists. J Nutr Biochem. 2003; 14 (6): 319- 325.
22. Ognovszky H, Berkers I, Kumagia S, Teck J, Simon T. The effects of moderate-, strenuous-and over-training on oxidative stress markers, DNA repair, and memory, in rat brain. J Nutr Biochem. 2005; 46 (8): 635- 640.
23. Afzalpour ME, Gharakhanlou R, Gaeini AA, Mohebbi H, Hedayati M, Khazaei M. The effects of aerobic exercises on the serum oxidized LDL and total antioxidant capacity in non-active men. CVD Pre Cont. 2008; 3 (2): 77- 82.
24. Gjertrud AT, Inga ES, Arnt ET, Idar KG, Tomas O. Endothelial dysfunction induced by post- prandial lipemia: complete protection afforded by high- intensity aerobic interval exercise. JACC. 2009; 53 (2): 200- 206.
25. Ognovszky H, Berkers I, Kumagia S, Teck J, Simon T. The effects of moderate-, strenuous-and over-training on oxidative stress markers, DNA repair, and memory, in rat brain. J Nutr Biochem. 2005; 46 (8): 635- 640.
26. Payton KS, Sheldon RA, Mack DW, Zhu C, Blomgren K, Ferriero DM, et al. Antioxidant status alters levels of Fas-associated death domain-like IL-1B-converting enzyme inhibitory protein following neonatal hypoxia-ischemia. Dev Neurosci. 2007; 29 (4-5): 403- 411.
27. Heather KV, Cheryl MB, Arthur LW, Kevin RV, Eugene B, Karen E. Effects of antioxidant supplementation on insulin sensitivity, endothelial adhesion molecules, and oxidative stress in normalweight and overweight young adults. Metab J. 2009; 58 (2): 254- 262.
28. Peters EM, Van Eden M, Tyler N, Ramautar A, Chuturgoon AA. Prolonged exercise does not cause lymphocyte DNA damage or increased apoptosis in well-trained endurance athletes. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2006; 98: 124- 131.
29. Yaniv G1, Shilkrut M, Larisch S, Binah O. Hydrogen peroxide predisposes neonatal rat ventricular myocytes to Fas-mediated apoptosis. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2005; 336 (3): 740- 746.
30. Razavi Majd Z, Matin Homaee H, Azarbayjani M, Farzanegi P. Effects of concurrent regular aerobic training and garlic extract on cardiac tissue apoptosis markers in aged rats with chronic kidney disease. JMP. 2017; 2 (62): 46- 54.
31. Su SH, Jen CJ, Chen HI. NO signaling in exercise training-induced anti-apoptotic effects in humanneutrophils. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2011; 405 (1): 58- 63.
32. Sharafi H, Rahimi R. The effect of resistance exercise on p53, caspase-9, and caspase-3 in trained and untrained men. J Strength Cond Res. 2012; 26 (4): 1142- 1148.
33. Huang CY, Lin YY, Hsu CC, Cheng SM, Shyu WC, Ting H, et al. Antiapoptotic effect of exercise training on ovariectomized rat hearts. J Appl Physiol. 2016; 121 (2): 457- 465.
34. Abadi N, Bashiri J. The effect of three-month aerobic training on the expression of AIF and caspase-9 gene in male rat soleus muscle. J Fasa Univ Med Sci. 2017; 7 (2): 257- 264.
35. Oláh A, Németh BT, Mátyás C, Horváth E, Mária HL, Birtalan E, et al. Cardiac effects of acute exhaustive exercise in a rat model. Int J Cardiol. 2015; 182: 258- 266.
36. Hoffman-Goetz L, Pervaiz N, Guan J. Voluntary exercise training in mice increases the expression of antioxidant enzymes and decreases the expression of TNF-alpha in intestinal lymphocytes. Brain Behav Immun. 2009; 23: 498- 506.
37. Navalta JW, McFarlin BK, Lyons TS, Faircloth JC, Bacon NT, Callahan ZJ. Exercise- induced lymphocyte apoptosis attributable to cycle ergometer exercise in endurance- trained individuals. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2009; 34: 603- 608.
38. Sedlock DA, Park KS, Navalta JW, McFarlin BK. Neither gender nor menstrual cycle phase influences exercise-induced lymphocyte apoptosis in untrained subjects. APNM. 2007; 32: 481- 486.
39. Wardle EN. Guide to signal pathways in immune cells. RSM. 2008; 183- 184.
40. Duque G, El Abdaimi K, Henderson JE, Lomri A, Kremer R. Vitamin D inhibits Fas ligand-induced apoptosis in human osteoblasts by regulating components of both the mitochondrial and Fas-related pathways. Bone J. 2004; 35 (1): 57- 64.
41. Morales O, Samuelsson MK, Lindgren U, Haldosén LA. Effects of 1alpha,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 and growth hormone on apoptosis and proliferation in UMR 106 osteoblast-like cells. Endocrinology J. 2004; 145 (1): 87- 94.
42. Bao A, Li Y, Tong Y, Zheng H, Wu W, Wei C. 1,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D₃ and cisplatin synergistically induce apoptosis and cell cycle arrest in gastric cancer cells. Int J Mol Med. 2014; 33 (5): 1177- 1184.
43. Wang X, Studzinski GP. Activation of extracellular signal-regulated kinases (ERKs) defines the first phase of 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3-induced differentiation of HL60 cells. J Cell Biochem. 2001; 80 (4): 471- 482.
44. Carrillo AE, Flynn MG, Pinkston C, Markofski MM, Jiang Y, Donkin SS, et al. Vitamin D supplementation during exercise training does not alter inflammatory biomarkers in overweight and obese subjects. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2012; 112 (8): 3045- 3052.