1. Salama ME, El-Damarawi MA. Effect of two exercise varieties on fetuin- A plasma level in experimental diabetic nephropathy. Tanta Med J. 2017; 45 (1): 21- 28.
2. Salehi OR, Hoseini A. The effects of endurance trainings on serum BDNF and insulin levels in streptozotocin- induced diabetic rats. Shefaye Khatam J. 2017; 5 (2): 52- 61.
3. Safarzade AR, Gharakhanlou R, Hedayati M, Talebi-Garakani E. The Effect of 4 Weeks Resistance Training on Serum Vaspin, IL- 6, CRP and TNF- α Concentrations in Diabetic Rats. Iranian J Endocrinol Metab. 2012; 14 (1): 68- 74.
4. Banitalebi E, Razavi T, Norian M, Bagheri L. The effect of combined aerobic exercise training and green tea extract on serum TNF- α and IL- 6 levels in obese women with type 2 diabetes. Daneshvar Med J. 2016; 23 (123): 11- 20.
5. Boutens L, Stienstra R. Adipose tissue macrophages: going off track during obesity. Diabetologia. 2016; 59: 879–894.
6. Nemati J, Ghodrat L, Hojjati F. Inflammatory effect of severe periodic exercises in overweight women and type 2 diabetes. J Physiol Exe Phys Act. 2017; 10: 79- 88.
7. Akbarpour M. The effect of resistance training on serum levels of adipokine and inflammatory markers of cardiovascular disease in obese men. Qom Univ Med Sci J. 2013; 7 (3): 1- 10.
8. Saki H, Shahrokhian SH, Taeid V, Amani M, Talebifard H, Delaramnasab M. Comparison of the effects of aerobic exercise on pulmonary function and levels of inflammatory mediators in men with type 2 diabetes. Int J Basic Sci Med. 2017; 2 (2): 95- 100.
9. Molanouri-Shamsi M, Fallah M, Mahdavi M. The effect of resistance training on skeletal muscle levels of inflammatory factors in diabetic rats. Feyz, J. 2014; 18 (5): 477- 483.
10. Hosseini SA, Zar A, Kheirdeh M, Arayesh A. Effect of endurance training on Vaspine and glycemic Indices in diabetic rats. Qom Univ Med Sci J. 2017; 10 (11): 17- 24.
11. Mardanpour Shahrekordi Z, Banitalebi E, Faramarzi M. The effect of resistance training on levels of interlukine- 6 and high- sensitivity C - reactive protein in older- aged women. Elderly Health J. 2017; 3 (1): 35- 41.
12. Hayashi Y, Nagasaka S, Takahashi N, KusakaI, Ishibashi S, Numao S, et al. A single bout of exercise at higher intensity enhances glucose effectiveness in sedentary men. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2005; 90 (7): 4035- 4040.
13. Hosseini SA, Nikbakht H, Azarbayjani MA. The effect of aqua extract of saffron with resistance training on glycemic indexes of streptozotocin induced diabetic rats. Armaghanedanesh J. 2013; 18 (4): 284- 294.
14. Kim JS, Lee YH, Kim JC, Ko YH, Yoon CS, Yi HK. Effect of exercise training of different intensities on anti- inflammatory reaction in streptozotocin- induced diabetic rats. Biol Sport. 2014; 31: 73- 79.
15. Ghiasi R, Ghadiri Soufi F, Mohaddes G, Alihemmati A, Somi M, Ebrahimi H, Mirzaie Bavil F, Alipour M. Influence of regular swimming on serum levels of CRP, IL-6, TNF-α in high-fat diet-induced
type 2 diabetic rats. General Physiol Biophy. 2016; 35 (4): 469- 476.
16. Zarfeshani A, Khaza'ai H, Mohd Ali R, Hambali Z, Wahle KW, Mutalib MS. Effect of lactobacillus casei on the production of pro- inflammatory markers in streptozotocin- induced diabetic rats. Probiotics Antimicrob Proteins. 2011; 3 (3-4): 168- 174.
17. Hu FB, Meigs JB, Li TY, Rifai N, Manson JE. Inflammatory markers and risk of developing type 2 diabetes in women. Diabetes J. 2004; 53: 693- 700.
18. Freeman DJ, Norrie J, Caslake MJ, Gaw A, Fored I, Lowe GD. West of Scotland C- reactive protein is an independent predicator of risk for the development predicator of risk for the development of diabetes in the west of Scoteland coronary prevention study. Diabetes J. 2002; 51: 1596- 1600.
19. Moinifard M, Hedaiati M. Alloxan and streptozotocin, diabetes research instrument. Appl Exe Physiol Res. 2014; 20: 13- 22.
20. Afshonpour M, Ghalavand A, Rezaee R, Habibi A. The effect of exercise training on pulmonary function in type 2 diabetic men. Alborz Helth J. 2015; 4 (4): 255- 265.
21. Annibalini G, Lucertini F, Agostini D, Vallorani L, Gioacchini A, Barbieri E, Stocchi V. Concurrent aerobic and resistance training has anti- inflammatory effects and increases both plasma and leukocyte levels of IGF-1 in late middle-aged type 2 diabetic patients. Oxidative Med Cell Long. 2017; 1: 1- 10.
22. Farsi S, Azarbayjani MA, Hosseini SA, Pirei M. Response of serum levels of ICAM-1 VCAM- 1 and CRP to high and moderate endurance trainings in sprague dawley male diabetic rats. Armaghanedanesh J. 2016; 21 (8): 757- 771.
23. Kahkha H, Nasrabadi R, Nuraeinjar M, Effect of twelve weeks aerobic training on selected molecules 1, TNF- α, CRP, ICAM- 1, VCAM- 1 type 2 diabetes in middle- aged women. J Sci Res Develop. 2015; 2 (1): 154- 157.
24. Rankovic G, Milicic B, Savic T, Dindic B, Mancev Z, Pesic G. Effects of physical exercise on inflammatory parameters and risk for repeated acute coronary syndrome in patients with ischemic heart disease. Vojnosanit Pregl. 2009; 66 (1): 44- 48.
25. Kishiko O, Kiyoshi S, Shuichi M, Mitsuharu O, Katsuhiko S. Resistance exercise training induced muscle hypertrophy was associated with reduction of inflammatory markers in elderly women. Mediators Inflam. 2010; 17: 10- 23
26. Kohut DA. Aerobic exercise but not flexibility/ resistance exercise reduces serum IL- 18, CRP and IL- 6 in older adults. Brain Behav Immun. 2006; 20: 201- 209.
27. Sheikholeslami Vatani D, Ahmadi S, Mojtahedi H, Marandi M, Ahmadi Dehrashid K, Faraji H et al . Influence of different intensities of resistance exercise on inflammatory markers in young healthy men. Iranian J Endocrinol Metab. 2011; 12 (6): 618- 625.
28. Aguilo A, Tauler P, Sureda A, Casef N, Pons A. Antioxidant supplementation enhance aerobic performance in amateur sport men. J Sports Sci. 2007; 25 (11): 1203- 1210.
29. Nicklas BJ, Ambrosius W, Messier SP, Miller GD, Pennix B, Losser RF. Exercise and chronic inflammation in older, obese adults: a randomized controlled clinical trial. Am J Clin Nutr. 2004; 79: 554- 551.
30. Yousefipoor P, Tadibi V, Behpoor N, Parnow A, Delbari E, Rashidi S. The effect of 8- week aerobic and concurrent (aerobic- resistance) exercise training on serum IL- 6 levels and insulin resistance in type 2 diabetic patients. J Shahid Sadoughi Univ Med Sci. 2013; 21 (5): 619- 663.
31. Hedayati M, Safarzade A, Gharakhanlou R, Talebi- Garakani E. The effect of 4 weeks resistance training on serum Vaspin, IL- 6, CRP and TNF- α concentrations in diabetic rats. Iranian J Endocrinol Metab. 2012; 14 (1): 68- 74.
32. Bahadoran Z, Mirmiran P, Hosseinpanah F, Azizi F. Association of serum concentration of some inflammatory markers with glucose hemostasis components in type 2 diabetes patients. Iranian J Diabetes Metab. 2012; 11 (4): 377- 383.
33. Rozkes M, Fam B, Daneshpour MS, Azizi F, Hedayati M. Relationship between serum reactive protein C, homocysteine and interleukin- 6 with metabolic syndrome. Iranian J Diabetes Metab. 2013; 12 (6): 564- 573.
34. Abedi B. The effects of 12- week combined aerobic/ resistance training on C-reactive protein (CRP) serum and interleukin-6 (IL-6) plasma in sedentary men. Yafte J. 2012; 14 (4): 95- 106.
35. Ridker PM. From C- reactive protein to interleukin- 6 to interleukin- 1. Circ Res. 2016; 118: 145- 156.