1. Friedenreich CM. Physical activity and breast cancer: review of the epidemiologic evidence and biologic mechanisms. Recent Results Cancer Res. 2011; 188:125- 139.
2. Wu Y, Zhang D, Kang S. Physical activity and risk of breast cancer: a meta-analysis of prospective studies. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2013; 137: 869- 882.
3. De Santis C, Siegel R, Bandi P, Jemal A. Breast cancer statistics, 2011. CA Cancer J Clin. 2011; 61: 409- 418.
4. Protani M, Coory M, Martin JH. Effect of obesity on survival of women with breast cancer: systematic review and meta-analysis.
Breast Cancer Res Treat J. 2010; 123 (3): 627- 635.
5. Kang DH. Oxidative stress, DNA damage, and breast cancer. AACN Clin Issues. 2002; 13: 540- 549.
6. Sotgia F, Martinez-Outschoorn UE, Lisanti MP. Mitochondrial oxidative stress drives tumor progression and metastasis: should we use antioxidants as a key component of cancer treatment and prevention?. BMC Med. 2011; 9: 62- 68.
7. Nikolaidis MG, Kyparos A, Vrabas IS. F2- isoprostane formation, measurement and interpretation: The role of exercise. Progress Lipid Re. 2011; 50 (1): 89- 103.
8. De Boer MC, Wörner EA, Verlaan D, Van Leeuwen PAM. The mechanisms and effects of physical activity on breast cancer. Clin Breast Cancer. 2016; 17 (4): 272- 278.
9. McTiernan A. Mechanisms linking physical activity with cancer. Nat Rev Cancer. 2008; 8: 205- 211.
10. Graf C, Wessely N. Physical activity in the prevention and therapy of breast cancer. Breast Care (Basel). 2010; 5: 389- 394.
11. Ibrahim EM, Al-Homaidh A. Physical activity and survival after breast cancer diagnosis: meta-analysis of published studies. Med Oncol. 2011; 28: 753- 765.
12. Schmidt ME, Chang-Claude J, Vrieling A, et al. Association of pre- diagnosis physical activity with recurrence and mortality among women with breast cancer. Int J Cancer. 2013; 133: 1431- 1440.
13. McAnulty SR, Owens JT, McAnulty LS, Nieman DC, Morrow JD, Dumke CL, Milne GL. Ibuprofen use during extreme exercise: effects on oxidative stress and PGE2. Med Sci Sports Exer. 2007; 39 (7): 1075- 1079.
14. Arent SM, Pellegrino JK, Williams CA, Di Fabio DA, Greenwood JC. Nutritional supplementation, performance, and oxidative stress in college soccer players. J Strength Cond Res. 2010; 24 (4): 1117- 1124.
15. Campbell PT, Gross MD, Potter JD, et al. Effect of exercise on oxidative stress: a12-month randomized, controlled trial. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2010; 42: 1448- 1453.
16. Schmitz KH, Warren M, Rundle AG, Williams NI, Gross MD, Kurzer MS. Exercise effect on oxidative stress is independent of change in estrogen metabolism. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2008; 17: 220- 223.
17. Sharafi H, Rahimi R. Are biomarkers of oxidative DNA damage and lipid peroxidation related to training status?. Physiol Behav. 2011; 2: 18- 28.
18. Rietjens SJ, Beelen M, Koopman R, Vanl LJ, Bast A, Haenen GR. A single session of resistance exercise induces oxidative damage in untrained men. Med Sci Sports Exer. 2007; 39 (12): 2145- 2151.
19. Traustadottir T, Davies SS, Su Y, et al. Oxidative stress in older adults: effects of physical fitness. Age (Dordr). 2012; 34: 969- 982.
20. Genest DS, Falcao S, Gutkowska J, Lavoie JL. Impact of exercise training on preeclampsia: potential preventive mechanisms. Hypertension. 2012; 60: 1104- 1109.
21. Sotgia F, Martinez-Outschoorn UE, Lisanti MP. Mitochondrial oxidative stress drives tumor progression and metastasis: should we use antioxidants as a key component of cancer treatment and prevention?. BMC Med. 2011; 9: 62.
22. Stan DL, Rausch SM, Sundt K, et al. Pilates for breast cancer survivors. Clin J Oncology Nur. 2012; 16 (2): 131- 141.
23. Eyigor S, Karapolat H, Yesil H, Uslu R, Durmaz B. Effects of pilates exercises on functional capacity, flexibility, fatigue, depression, and quality of life in female breast cancer patients: A randomized controlled study. Eur J Phys Rehab Med. 2010; 46 (4): 481- 487.
24. Friedenreich CM, Cust AE. Physical activity and breast cancer risk: impact of timing, type and dose of activity and population subgroup effects. Br J Sports Med. 2008; 42: 636- 647.
25. Kloubec JA. Pilates for improvement of muscle endurance, flexibility, balance, and posture. J Strength Cond Res. 2010; 24 (3): 661- 667.
26. Wang M, Dhingra K, Hittelman WN, Liehr JG, de Andrade M, Li D. Lipid peroxidation-induced putative malondialdehyde-DNA adducts in human breast tissues. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 1996; 5 (9): 705- 710.
27. Milne GL, Dai Q, Roberts LJ. The isoprostanes- 25 years later. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2015; 1851: 433- 445.
28. Nechuta S, Cai Q, Zheng Y, Milne GL, Cai H, Dai Q, et al. Urinary biomarkers of oxidative stress and breast cancer survival. Cancer Causes Control. 2014; 25: 701- 707.
29. Pandey KB, Rizvi SI. Biomarkers of oxidative stress in red blood cells. Biomed Pap Med Fac Univ Palacky Olomouc Czech Repub. 2011; 155 (2): 131- 136.
30. Devries MC, Hamadeh MJ, Glover AW, Raha S, Samjoo IA, Tarnopolsky MA. Endurance training without weight loss lowers systemic, but not muscle, oxidative stress with no effect on inflammation in lean and obese women. Free Radic Biol Med. 2008; 45: 503- 511.
31. Arikawa AY, Kaufman BC, Raatz SK, Kurzer MS. Effects of a parallel-arm randomized controlled weight loss pilot study on biological and psychosocial parameters of overweight and obese breast cancer survivors. Pilot Feasibility Stud. 2016; 10: 4- 17.
32. Radovanovic D, Jakovljevic V, Cvetkovic T, Ignjatovic A, Veselinovic N, Dondur S. Effects of different exercise program on blood markers of oxidative stress in young women. Fiziologia. 2008; 18 (3): 16- 18.
33. Powers SK, Nelson BW, Hudson MB. Exercise-induced oxidative stress in humans: Cause and consequences. Free Rad Biol Med. 2011; 51 (5): 942– 950.
34. Matthews CE, Wilcox S, Hanby CL, Der Ananian C, Heiney SP, ebretsadik T, et al. Evaluation of a 12- week home-based walking intervention for breast cancer survivors. Support Care Cancer. 2007; 15: 203- 211.
35. McNeely ML, Campbell KL, Rowe BH, Klassen TP, Mackey JR, Courneya KS. Effects of exercise on breast cancer patients and survivors: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Canadian Med Associat J. 2006; 175: 34- 41.
36. Ohira T, Schmitz KH, Ahmed RL, Yee D. Effects of weight training on quality of life in recent breast cancer survivors. Am Cancer Society. 2006; 106: 2076- 2083.
37. Wilson DB, Porter JS, Parker G, Kilpatrick J. Anthropometric changes using a walking intervention in african american breast cancer survivors: a pilot study. Preve Chron Disease. 2005; 2: A16.
38. Nuri R, Kordi MR, Moghaddasi M, Rahnama N, Damirchi A, Rahmani-Nia F, et al.Effect of combination exercise training on metabolic syndrome parameters in postmenopausal women with breast cancer. J Cancer Res Ther. 2012; 8 (2): 238- 242.
39. Ligibel JA, Campbell N, Partridge A, Chen WY, Salinardi T, Chen H, et al. Impact of a mixed strength and endurance exercise intervention on insulin levels in breast cancer survivors. J Clin Oncol. 2008; 26: 907- 912.
40. Fairey AS, Courneya KS, Field KJ, Bell GJ, Jones LW, Mackey JR. Effects of exercise training on fasting insulin, insulin resistance, insulin-like growth factor and insulin- like growth factor binding proteins in postmenopausal breast cancer survivors: A randomized controlled trail. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2003; 12: 721- 727.