1. Aurélie VH, Jean-Philippe H, Stephan V, Philippe S. Are coaches’ health promotion
activities beneficial for sport participants? A multilevel analysis. J Sci Med Sport. 2016; 19 (12): 1028- 1032.
2. Sylvain L, Félix G. Trait emotional intelligence questionnaire full-form and short-form versions: Links with sport participation frequency and duration and type of sport practiced. Matthew Watson Pers Indi. 2016; 108: 5- 9.
3. Tsitskari E, Goudas M, Tsalouchou E, Michalopoulou M. Employers’ expectations of the employability skills need ed in the sport and recreation environment. J Hos Leis Sport Tour Edu. 2016; 20: 1- 9.
4. Garcia A, Catherine M. Sabiston S, Solomon K, Schulenkorf N. Managing sport-for-development: Reflections and outlook. Sport Manag Rev. 2016; 22: 1- 8.
5. Collins MF. Sport for all as a multifaceled product of domestic and international influences. 2002.
6. Moin al-Dini J, Sanatkhah A. The Socio- cultural factors affecting the tendency of citizens to public sport. Urban Studies. 2012; 3: 149- 178.
7. Ryan MH, Jordan JS, Philip JM, Lisa MB, Pedro CH, Kim C, David RL. Global participation in sport and leisure-time physical activities: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Prev Med. 2016; 95: 14- 25.
8. Nourbakhsh M, Farrokhi A, Khakpour S, Farahani H. The comparison of the motivation of elderly women and men in Tehran in physical activity. J Growth Learn Movement Exe. 2010; 5: 49- 69.
9. Eslamee A, Mahmoudi A, Khabiri M, Najafian Razavi SM. The role of socio-economic status of SES in motivating citizen participation in public sports. Appl Res Sports Manag. 2013; 3: 89- 104.
10. Roshanandal Arbaniani T. Explaining the place of public media in the institutionalization of public sports in the country. Movement J. 2007; 33: 165- 177.
11. Razavi SMH, Niazi SM, Boroumand Dolegh MR. Designing and introducing the strategy of general sports development in mashhad city using a scientific perspective. Appl Res Sport Manag. 2014; 3 (1): 49- 60.
12. Ghafouri F. The study of the types of public sports and community recreation and presenting models for future planning. Research project, Ministry of Sports and Youth. 2007.
13. Attarzadeh H, Sohrabi M. The explaining the attitudes and attitudes of mashhad people to motor and sport activities. The First National Conference on Recreation and Happiness. Isfahan. 2006.
14. Mir Hossein SA, Ghorbandi M. The explaining strategies for attracting and enhancing citizen participation in community sport and recreational programs. Sport Manag Studies Motor Sci. 2012; 4: 23- 34.
15. Wendy M. History in health: health promotion's underexplored tool for change. Public Health. 2018; 154: 118- 122.
16. Megan S, Hazel M, Sonya P. Indigenous australian women promoting health through sport. Sport Manag Rev. 2018; 4: 1- 7.
17. Yousefinejad Attari M. Neyshabouri Jami E. Implementing the SWOT table for
science and technology parks and determining the best strategy for achieving objectives using fuzzy ANP. J Parks Growth Cent. 2011; 8: 30- 35.
18. Mehdizadeh R. Organ R. Strategies for general sports extensions in iranian universities. Sports Manag Stud. 2014; 22: 15- 38.
19. Shahbazi M, Shabani Moghaddam S, Safari M. Public sport (Necessity, Barriers, Solutions). J Parliament Strategy. 2013; 13 (6): 1- 9.
20. Keshir S, Ehsani M. The study of the importance of women preventive factors in participating in recreational sports in relation to the individual characteristics variable. Women's Studies. 2007; 2: 113- 134.
21. gyurcsik NC, spink KS, Bray SR. An ecologically based examination of barriers to physical activity in students from grade seven through first year university. J Adolescent. 2007; 1: 704- 711.
22. Tondnevis F, Mozaffari SAA. Comparison of the views of faculty members, coaches, athletes and managers on how to develop public sport. J Motion Exe Sports. 2005; 3: 1- 2.