1. Hamid N. Effectiveness of semantics on depression, anxiety and quality of life in cancer patients. J Psychol Achiev. 2011; 18 (2): 199- 224.
2. Montgomery GH, Bovbjerg DH. Pre-surgery distress and specific response expectancies predict post– surgery outcomes in surgery patients confronting breast cancer. J Health Psychol. 2004; 23: 381- 387.
3. Akbari N. Evaluation of health beliefs of nurses toward breast self-efficacy in tabriz health center. Tabriz University of Medical Science. 2000.
4. Darvishi H. Examining mental imagery and relaxation on anxiety and hospital depression reduction and increasing life expectance in women with breast cancer, Golestan Hospital of Ahvaz, Thesis in Azad university of Ahvaz. 2009.
5. Sharpiro SL, Lopez AM, Scharrz GE, et al Quality of life and breast cancer relationship to psychosocial variable. J clin psycol. 2001; 5 (1): 501- 519.
6. Bahmani B. Comparison of effectiveness of two interventional methods of education-based cognitive therapy according to Michael furies’ and cognitive-existential group therapy on hope, self-esteem and quality of life of women diagnosed with breast cancer, together with symptoms of depression. Thesis in Alameh Tabatabaei University. 2010.
7. Shahkhodabandeh S. Pirozi Z. Breast cancer in iran, A study of iranian researches at the medline database. J Breast Diseases. 2009; 1 (2): 49- 54.
8. Hamzeh S, Beirami M. Comparison of personality trait, experience of negative emotions, and confronting styles in healthy women and those suffering from cancer. J Shahid Sadoughi Univ Med Sci. 2011; 19 (5): 627- 636.
9. Madani Zare H. The effect of education positive thinking on values, interpersonal and interpersonal problems. Thesis in Tehran University. 2010.
10. Maruta T. Colligan RC. Malinchoc M. Offord KP. Optimism- pessimism assessed in the 1960s and self reported health status 30 years later. Mayo clinic Proceedings. 2002; 77 (8): 748- 753.
11. Anderson P. Happiness and health. J Socioeconomics. 2008; 37: 213- 236.
12. Lee V, Cohen SR, Edgar L, Andrea ML, Gagnon AJ. Meaning making intervention during breast or colorectal cancer treatment improves self-esteem, optimism, and self-efficacy. Social Sci Med. 2006; 62 (12): 3133- 3145.
13. Victoria C. Margarita OT, Violeta C, Alejandro D. Positive psychology group intervention for breast cancer patient: A
randomized traial. Psychol Reports. 2014; 115 (1): 44- 46.
14. Jabari M, Shahidi S, Mootabi F. Positive thinking efficacy of group interventions in reducing ineffective attitudes and increasing the happiness of adolescent girls. J Clin Psychol. 2014; 6 (2): 65- 74.
15. Segerstrom SC, Taylor SE, Kemeny ME, Fahey JL. Optimism is associated with mood, coping, and immune change in response to stress. J Personal Social Psychol. 1998; 47 (6): 1646- 1655.
16. Goldberg DP, Blackwell D. Detecting of psychiatric illness by questionnaire. London: Oxford University Press. 1972.
17. Hooman A. Standardization of general health questionnaire for undergraduate students at Tarbiat Moalem University of Tehran. Tarbiat Moalem University Research Institute. 1997.
18. Pernegar T. Health and happiness in young Swiss adults, quality of care until. Geneva University Hospital, Geneva, Switzerland. 2004.
19. Jayasvasti K. Happiness and related factors in pregnant women, department of psychiatry, faculty of medicine, chulalongkorn university, Bangkok, Thailand. 2005.
20. Mannix M. Optimism, quality of life, and coping style in adolescents with cancer. J Social Clin Psychol. 2009; 4120- 4130.
21. Tabatabaei J, Ahadi H, Khamesan A. The effect of optimistic education on anxiety and depression in psychology students of Islamic Azad University of Birjand. J Nurs Midwifery College Birjand. 2013; 10 (1): 34- 42.
22. Snyder C, Foldma R. The role of hope in meaning life anxiety and depression. Psycol. 2005; 3: 210- 219.
23. Armitage CJ, Conner M, Norman P. Differential effects of mood on information processing: evidence from the theories of reasoned action and planned behavior. Eur J Social Psychol. 1999; 29: 419- 433.
24. Fredrickson BL. The role of positive emotion in positive psychology: the broaden and build the of positive emotion. Am Psychol. 2001; 56: 218- 226.
25. Isen AM. Positive affect and decision making. In Lewis M Havilan J (Eds.). Handbook of Emotion, New York: Guilford. 1999.