1. Khodam H, Modanlu M, Ziaei T, Keshtkar AA. Behavioral disorders and related factors in school age children of Gorgan. Iranian Journal of Nursing Research 2009; 4(14): 29-37. [In Persian].
2. Wissink IB, Deković M, Yağmur Ş, Stams GJ, de Haan M. Ethnic identity, externalizing problem behavior and the mediating role of self-esteem among Dutch, Turkish-Dutch and Moroccan -Dutch adolescents. J Adolesc 2008; 31(2): 223-40.
3. Rafei F. Compare the prevalence of behavioral disorders of primary school children in two descriptive and quantitative evaluation system [Dissertation]. Islamic Azad University; 2011. [In Persian].
4. Pandina GJ, Bilder R, Harvey PD, Keefe RS, Aman MG, Gharabawi G. Risperidone and cognitive function in children with disruptive behavior disorders. Biol Psychiatry 2007; 62(3): 226-34.
5. Shakeri J, Hosaini M, Golshani S, Sadeghi K, Faizallahi V.
Evaluation of public health, coping and marital satisfaction in infertile women undergoing IVF. Journal of Reproduction and Infertility. 2006;7(3):269-275. [In Persian].
6. Okhravi N, Harimi AA. Pregnancy outcome of assisted reproductive technology ART for mother and child. First Congress of Gynaecology and Reproductive Health. Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, School of Nursing and Midwifery; 2012. [In Persian].
7. Bay B, Mortensen EL, Hvidtjørn D, Kesmodel US. Fertility treatment and risk of childhood and adolescent mental disorders: register based cohort study. BMJ 2013; 347: f3978.
8. Shahim S.Qanbary Faridi M. Czech revised list of behavioral problems (Quay-Peterson). 1st ed. Shiraz: Shiraz promise; 2014. [In Persian].
9. Levy-Shiff R, Vakil E, Dimitrovsky L, Abramovitz M, Shahar N, Har-Even D, et al. Medical, cognitive, emotional, and behavioral outcomes in school-age children conceived by in-vitro fertilization. J Clin Child Psychol. 1998; 27(3): 320-9.
10. Klemetti R, Sevón T, Gissler M, Hemminki E. Health of children born as a result of in vitro fertilization. Pediatrics 2006; 118(5): 1819-27.
11. Wagenaar K, Huisman J, Cohen-Kettenis PT, Delemarre-van de Waal HA. An overview of studies on early development, cognition, and psychosocial well-being in children born after in vitro fertilization. J Dev Behav Pediatr 2008; 29(3): 219-30.
12. Raoul-Duval A, Bertrand-Servais M, Frydman R. Comparative prospective study of the psychological development of children born by in vitro fertilization and their mothers. J Psychosom Obstet Gynaecol 1993; 14(2): 117-26.