1. McCabe MP. Mood and self-esteem of persons with multiple sclerosis following an exacerbation. J Psychosom Res 2005; 59(3): 161-6.
2. Solari A, Radice D. Health status of people with multiple sclerosis a community mail survey. Neurol Sci 2001; 22(4): 307-15.
3. Smeltzer SC, Bare BG. Brunner & Suddarth’s Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2007.
4. Tullman MJ. Overview of the epidemiology, diagnosis, and disease progression associated with multiple sclerosis. Am J Manag Care 2013; 19(2 Suppl): S15-20.
5. Ebrahimi HA, Sedighi B. Prevalence of multiple sclerosis and environmental factors in Kerman province, Iran. Neurology Asia 2013; 18(4): 385-9.
6. Dennison L, Moss-Morris R, Chalder T. A review of psychological correlates of adjustment in patients with multiple sclerosis. Clin Psychol Rev 2009; 29(2): 141-53.
7. Noseworthy J, Lucchinetti C, Rodrigues M, Weinshenker BG. Multiple sclerosis. N Engl J Med 2000; 343(13): 938-52.
8. Seligman MA, Csikszent MH. Positive psychology: An introduction. American Psychologist 2000; 55(1): 5-14.
9. Maruta T, Colligan RC, Malinchoc M, Offord KP. Optimism-pessimism assessed in the 1960s and self-reported health status 30 years later. Mayo Clin Proc 2002; 77(8): 748-53.
10. Anderson P. Happiness and health: Well-being among the self-employed. The Journal of Socio-Economics 2008; 37(1): 213-36.
11. Lee V, Robin Cohen S, Edgar L, Laizner AM, Gagnon AJ. Meaning-making intervention during breast or colorectal cancer treatment improves self-esteem, optimism, and self-efficacy. Soc Sci Med 2006; 62(12): 3133-45.
12. Classen C, Butler LD, Koopman C, Miller E, DiMiceli S, Giese-Davis J, et al. Supportive-expressive group therapy and distress in patients with metastatic breast cancer: a randomized clinical intervention trial. Arch Gen Psychiatry 2001; 58(5): 494-501.
13. Koening HG. Spirituality and depression: a look at the evidence. Southern Medical 2007; 100(7): 737-9.
14. Propst LR. The comparative efficacy of religious and non-religious imagery for the treatment of mild depression in religious individuals. Cognit Ther Res 1980; 4(2): 167-78.
15. Hofmann SG. The importance of culture in cognitive and behavioral practice. Cognit Behav Pract 2006; 13(4): 243-54.
16. Bijari H, Ghanbari Hashemabadi BA, Aghamohamadiyan HR, Homaee Shandiz F. Effectiveness of group hopping therapy to increasing the life expectancy of women with breast cancer. Semi-annually Studies in Education & Psychology 2009; 10(1): 179-84. [Persian].
17. Ho MY, Cheung FM, Cheung SF. The role of meaning in life and optimism in promoting well-being. Pers Individ Dif 2010; 48(5): 658-63.
18. Wong SS, Lim T. Hope versus optimism in Singaporean adolescents: Contributions to depression and life satisfaction. Pers Individ Dif 2009; 46(5-6): 648-52.
19. Ebadi N, Sodani M, Faghihi A, Hosseinpoor M. The study of effectiveness of positive thinking training with emphasis on the signs of quran on increasing hope to divorced women’s life of ahvaz city. Quarterly Journal of Social Psychology (New Findings in Psychology) 2009; 4(10):71-84
20. Algoe SB, Haidt J, Gable SL. Beyond reciprocity: gratitude and relationships in everyday life. Emotion 2008; 8(3): 425-9.
21. Pargament KI, Cummings J. Anchored by faith: religion as a resilience factor. In: Reich JW, Zautra AJ, Hall JS, eds. Hnadbook of Adult Resilience. New York: The Guilford Press; 2010.