1. Sadock BJ, Sadock VA. Kaplan and Sadock’s Synopsis of Psychiatry: Behavioral Sciences/Clinical Psychiatry. Rafei H, translator. Arjmand publication; 2007.
2. Milanifar B. Exceptional Children and Adolescent Psychology. Tehran: Ghomes; 2007. [In Persian].
3. Afrooz G. Introduction of Psychology and Education of Exceptional Children. Tehran: Tehran university publication; 2006.
4. Narimani m, Agha Mohammadian HR, Rajabi S. A comparison between the mental health of mothers of exceptional children and mothers of normal children. Journal of Fundamentals of Mental Health 2007; 9(33-34): 15-24. [In Persian].
5. Pisula E. Parents of children with autism: recent research findings. Psychological functioning of
mothers. Psychiatr Pol 2002; 36(1): 95-108. [Article in Polish]
6. Raeis Dana M, Kamali M, Tabatabaei SM, Shafaroudi N. Journey with parents of retarded children : from diagnosis to accommodation. Quarterly Journal of Rehabilitation 2009; 10(1): 37-41.
7. Baker BL, Blacher J, Crnic KA, Edelbrock C. Behavior problems and parenting stress in families of three-year-old children with and without developmental delays. Am J Ment Retard 2002; 107(6): 433-44.
8. Tajeri B, Bohayraei AR. The association of parenting stress, religious attitude, and knowledge with maternal acceptance for sons with mental retardation. Research on Exceptional Children 2009; 8(87): 205-24. [In Persian].
9. Saloviita T1, Itälinna M, Leinonen E. Explaining the parental stress of fathers and mothers caring for a child with intellectual disability. A Double ABCX Model. J Intellect Disabil Res 2003; 47(Pt 4-5): 300-12.
10. Gupta A, Singhal N. Positive perceptions in parents of children with disability. Asia Pacific Disability Rehabilitation Journal 2004; 15(1): 22-34.
11. Koohsali M, Mirzamani SM, Karimlo M, sadat Mirzamani M. Comparison of social adjustment in mothers with and without of educable mentally retarded daughter. Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2008; 2(2): 15-6. [In Persian].
12. Torky Deini N, Bahrami H, Davarmanesh A, Biglarian A. The relationship between mental stress and marital satisfaction of parents with educable mental retarded children. Qarterly Journal of Rehabilitation 2006; 7(4): 41-6. [In Persian].
13. Khoushabi K, Farzad Fard SZ, Kakasoltani B, Pouretemad HR, Nikkhah H. Coping strategies and stress in mothers with autistic children in comparison with mothers with normal children. Quarterly of Family Research 2010; 6(21): 87-97. [In Persian]
14. Khoramabadi R, Pouretemad HR, Tahmasian K, Chimeh N. A comparative study of parental stress in mothers of autistic and non autistic children. Quarterly Journal of Family Research 2009; 5(3): 387-99. [In Persian].
15. Rajabi Damavandi G, Poushaneh K, Ghobari Bonab B. Relationship between personality traits and coping strategies in parents of children with autistic spectrum disorders. Research on Exceptional Children 2009; 9, (2): 133-44. [In Persian].
16. Ogston PL, Mackintosh VH, Myers BJ. Hope and worry in mothers of children with an autism spectrum disorder or Down syndrome. Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders 2011; 5(4): 1378-84.
17. Shu BC, Lung FW, Chang YY. The mental health in mothers with autistic children: A care- control study in southern Taiwan, Kaohsiung. Kaohsiung J Med Sci 2000; 16(6): 308-14.
18. Lloyd TJ, Hastings R. Hope as a psychological resilience factor in mothersand fathers of children with intellectual disabilities. J Intellect Disabil Res 2009; 53(12): 957-68.
19. Koydemir S, Tosun Ü. Impact of autistic children on the Lives of mothers. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 2009; 1(1): 2534-40.
20. Davy GC, Wells A. Worry and its Psychological Disorders: Theory, Assessment and Treatment. London: Wiley; 2006.
21. Dehshiri GR, Golzari M, Borjali A, Sohrabi F. Psychometrics particularity of Farsi version of Pennsylvania State Worry questionnaire for college students. Journal of Clinical Psychology 2010; 1(4): 57-67. [In Persian].
22. Snyder CR. Conceptualizing, measuring, and nurturing hope. J Couns Dev 1995; 73(3): 355-60.
23. Golzari M. Psychometric of snyder’s hope scale (unpublished article). Allameh Tabatabai University, Tehran. 2007. [in Persian].