1. Pardakhtchi MH, Ghahremani M, Noori yalghuz Aghaji I. A survey of Urmieh University based on the dimensions of learning organization from the perspective of academic staffs. Educational Leadership and Administration 2008; 2(1): 9-22. [In Persian].
2. Yaghoubi M, Raeisi AR, Afshar M, Yarmohammadian MH, Hasanzadeh A, Javadi M, et al. The relationship between learning organization and organizational commitment among nursing managers in educational hospitals of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences in 2008-9. Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res 2010; 15(2): 83-9.
3. Sobhaninejad M, Shahabi B, Youzbashi A. Learning Organization (Theoretical Principles of Research and Evaluation’s Model). Tehran; 2006. [In Persian].
4. Nekoei Moghaddam M, Beheshti Far M. Learning organizations. Tehran: Department of Resources and Management Development, Ministry of Health and Medical Education; 2007. [In Persian].
5. Senge PM. The Fifth Discipline: The Art and Practice of the Learning Organization. New York: Currency Doubleday; 1994.
6. Weldy TG. Learning organization and transfer: strategies for improving performance. The Learning Organization 2009; 16(1): 58-68.
7. Ghorbanizadeh V. Making and validation a scale for assessing characteristic of learning organization). Human Sciences Modares Journal 2009; 13(2): 209-238. [In Persian].
8. Lim T. Relationships among organizational commitment, job satisfaction, and learning organization culture in one Korean private organization. Asia Pacific Education Review 2010; 11(3): 311-320.
9. Najafbagy R, Doroudi H. Model of learning organization in broadcasting organization of Islamic Republic of Iran. Serbian Journal of Management 2010; 5(2): 213-225.
10. Ghadamgahi M, Ahanchian MR. A survey on the quality of learning organization in Mashhad public schools based on senge disciplines. Journal of Educational Innovations 2004; 4(14): 132-48. [In Persian].
11. Hovaida R, Syadat A, Shaemibarzaky A. Assessment the relationship between components of learning organization and improvement of education quality in Isfahan province universities. Quarterly Research Bulletin Of Isfahan University (Humanities) 2006; (2):119-134. [In Persian].
12. Taghizadeh H, Soltanifasghandis GH. Assessment the level of learning organization by using of fuzzy expert system. Modiriat-e-Farda Journal 2010; 9(25): 3-22. [In Persian].
13. Jenevi E, Mohammadesmaeel S, Roshandelarbetani T. organizational learning in library, a report of collegiate central libraries in Tehran. National Studies on Librarianship and Information 2008; 83: 215-226.[In Persian].
14. Tucker AL, Nembhard IM, Edmondson AC. Implementing new practices: an empirical study of organizational learning in hospital intensive care units. Management Science 2007; 53(6): 894-907.
15. Estrada NA. Learning organizations and evidence-based practice by RNs [Ph.D. Dissertation]. Arizona: The University of Arizona; 2007.
16. Holden J. How can we improve the nursing work environment? MCN Am J Matern Child Nurs 2006; 31(1): 34-8.
17. Ingersoll GL, Witzel PA, Smith TC. Using organizational mission, vision, and values to guide professional practice model development and 2005; 35(2): 86-93.
18. Reineck C. Leadership’s guiding light, part 2. Create a learning organization. Nursing Management 2002; 33(10): 42-44.
19. Jeong SH, Lee T, Kim IS, Lee MH, Kim MJ. The effect of nurses’ use of the principles of learning organization on organizational effectiveness. J Adv Nurs 2007; 58(1): 53-62.
20. Asghari E, Khaleghdoost T, Kazemnejhad E, Asgari F. Relationship between nurses’ attitudes toward learning organizations with organizational commitment. Journal of Hayat 2012; 18(5): 23-32. [In Persian].
21. Yaghoubi M, Karimi S, Javadi M, Nikbakht A. A correlation study on organization learning and knowledge management in staffs in selected hospitals of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Health Administration 2011; 13(42): 65-75. [In Persian].
22. Eisenberg J. Continuing education meets the learning organization: the challenge of a systems approach to patient safety. J Contin Educ Health Prof 2000; 20(4): 197-207.
23. Mohr JJ. Creating a safe learning organization. Front Health Serv Manage 2005; 22(1): 41-4.
24. Park JH. Validation of Senge’s learning organization model with teachers of vocational high schools at the Seoul megalopolis. Asia Pacific Education Review 2008; 9(3): 270-84.
25. Malekiavarsin S, Gholanjitabrizi N. The Compare dimension of learning organization in non-profit junior and public junior schools at Tabriz. Quarterly Journal of Educational Leadership and Administration 2010; 4(2): 147-164. [In Persian].
26. Homayi R, Taghizadeh E. Assessment the achievement level of learning organization dimensions in Isfahan educational system. In: Rezayi F, The first national efficiency human resources conger in education system in Tabriz; 2006 Mar 1-2. Efficiency human resources conger in education system, Obstacles and sloutions. Tabriz, Iran: 2006.
27. Sina H, Mazini M. Attainability of the components of learning organization from the point of view of the secondary school principals in the first district of education organization in Shiraz. Quarterly Journal of New Approaches in Educational Administration 2013; 4(2): 155-168. [In Persian].
28. Noushel P. Basic of organizational learning and effect in capacity of factories with better technology. Journal of Business Venturing 2005; 15: 421-425.
29. Skuncikiene S, Balvociute R, Balciunas S. Exploring characteristics of a learning organization as learning environment. Socialiniai tyrimai/Social Research 2009; 1 (15): 64–75
30. Zahabiuon S, Yosofi A. The adaptation rate of education of Isfahan city with learning organization characteristic from theacher view’s point. Research in Curriculum Planning 2007; 4(14): 125-44. [In Persian].