1. Naderi S, Binazadeh M, Noruzi MR, Safaeeyan S. Complete guidance for curing of addiction. 2nd ed. 2005. [In Persian].
2. Robergs RA, Riberts S. Fundamental principle of exercise physiology. 2nd ed. USA: McGraw Hill; 2000.
3. Henry JB. Davidson’s Clinical Biochemistry. Translators: Pakzad S, Ezhdari S, Eghtesad M. Tehran: Daneshpazhuh population; 1993.
4. Karanth J, Kumar R, Jeevaratnam K. Response of antioxidant system in rats do dietary fat and physical activity. Indian J Physiol Pharmacol 2004; 48(4): 446-52.
5. Dufour DR, Lott JA, Nolte FS, Gretch DR, Koff RS, Seeff LB. Diagnosis and monitoring of hepatic injury. Performance characteristics of laboratory tests. Clin Chem 2000; 46(12): 2027-49.
6. Tafrashi H. The statistic of addict people in Iran. Iran Razi Institute; 2011; 23(2): 144-51. [In Persian].
7. Asad MR, Haddadi F, Rostami Nejad M, Sokhtehzari S. Effect of eight weeks endurance exercise on liver enzymes in stopping drug women with methadone. Journal of Paramedical Sciences 2013; 4 (Supplement): 68-71.
8. Noakes TD, Carter JW. The responses of plasma biochemical parameters to a 56-km race in vovice and experienced ultra-marathon runners. Eur J Appl Physiol Occup Physiol 1982; 49(2): 179-86.
9. Wu HJ, Chen KT, Shee BW, Chang HC, Huang YJ, Yang RS. Effect of 24 h ultra-marathon on biochemical and hematological parameters. World J Gastroenterol 2004; 10(18): 2711-4.
10. Córdova A, Martin JF, Reyes E, Alvarez-Mon M. Protection against muscle damage in competitive sport player: The effect of the immunomodulater AM3. J Sports Sci 2004; 22(9): 827-33.